What have we learned or gained together so far?
- Supporting the Permaculture movement through quality assurance of offered courses.
- European togetherness.
- Creating a support network that is flexible to carry out the PA activities.
- Creating an understanding of the outcomes of the delivery outcomes.
- VSM dynamic between people / getting rooted in VSM _ learning that it works but takes practice.
- Social permaculture group facilitation.
- Creation of new methods – Levels:General:Certificate:Diploma:Further? Masters PHD?
- The whole is bigger than it’s elements.
- Diversity put into a compost creates a new culture _ through it’s heat!
- Learning how to network in an effective way and being confident in that process.
- Microteaches . learning from each others style.
- Learning not to try and do too much!
What can the EPT bring to the world – what can we share?
- Global website and network – keep the website alive and active for worldwide use.
- Permaculture becoming more mainstream as a result of this and other similar partnerships.
- How to create community out of complexity.
- Conflict resolution solutions.
- To celebrate and manage diversity.