This website was created years ago and hasn’t be updated since 2016. While many of the topics are still up to date some of them might not reflect the current situation. Please be advised to carefully check the information given.
The European Permaculture Teachers’ Partnership (short: ‘EPT’, European PC Teachers) has 12 official Partnership organisations funded by the EU-programme Leonardo DaVinci and several non-funded Partner organisations all over Europe – the number is growing. Currently, more than 150 people are connected through this partnership.
On the following pages you will find:
- What we want (aims and objectives of the EPT)
- Who we are (partners and people)
- How we collaborate (work structure, meeting reports, and more)
- Funding opportunities (project applications for inspiration and collaboration)
Beyond EPT (further initiatives that evolved from the EPT)
- How to join (contributions, networking, information)
- Links (related networks)
The EPT in numbers:
- 92 pages of application form filled in
- 220.000 Euros in European funding (Lifelong Learning Programme, “Leonardo da Vinci”)
- 12 funded partner countries
- 11 additional partner countries
- 7 transnational plus several smaller bi- or transnational meetings over the course of 2 years
- each meeting: 1 week, 50 people, a total of 150 different participants (half male / half female)
- meetings accompanied by pre- and post-events (teacher trainings, site visits to permaculture projects)
- 7 major topics worked on: educational structures, methods for teaching, curricula, timetables and content of courses, best practice on pc sites, widening participation, livelihoods, publishing materials online (all with a number of subtopics)
- 250+ subscriptions to bi-monthly newsletter
- 4+ national PC organisations founded or in the making
- 10+ follow-up and side projects initiated
- 2015: continuation of EPT-network at the International Permaculture Convergence in London
- … and loads more!