Assessment of the EPT Partnership on Educational Structures
During the EPT Partnership we gathered information from all the partners and other countries in Europe participating.
You will find here articles with the results of questionnaires we made at the start of the partnership as well as interviews showing the development and conclusions after working and sharing knowledge over two years.
This information can be used for:
- each country and organisation to analyse and understand their local or national situation
- between the participating countries, to learn from each others strengths and opportunities
- countries in the process of forming a national permaculture organisation, to learn and understand different strategies and ways to adapt to their situation
- students to see the strength of each country and study at the association that is most adapted to their needs
Questionnaire on Educational Structures
During the meeting in October 2012 in Slovenia , we gathered questionnaires on educational structures from Denmark, England, France, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Portugal, Italy, Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Slovakia and the Canary Islands and more. Here you find the overview, for details about every country check at the link.
SWOC (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Constraints – and Solutions) Analysis
During the same meeting all countries filled in a SWOC* analysis of different educational structures. For details about the countries check the link.
Here are some conclusions and highlights of the SWOC: SWOC Analysis Conclusions.
Interactions Between Elements
To analyse and improve your own educational structures you can download this PDF with elements of an educational structure, print it and make connections / interactions / find functions between the various elements, and have fun!
In all the country entries you find information about their educational pathways.
Other related articles
- One special article is written about nomadic permaculture education.
- In 2008 already a study was done on European permaculture educational structures.
- Here is an article about a research on educational pathways on a global scale.
- Hereyou find a link to the global permaculture educational structures.
If you want to add or modify information about your organisation or country, don’t hesitate to contact us.