Here you find the questionnaire created by the Good practice primary activity group of the EPT, that has been filled in by the sites or organisations that have hosted EPT meetings.
You can browse the case studies here:
- Gastwerke in Escherode (Germany)
- Ekokmetija Pri Sustarju in Hotemaze (Slovenia)
- Quinta do Vale da Lama in Odiáxere (Portugal)
- UK Permaculture Association in Leeds (UK) – work in progress
- Mas Franch in Girona (Spain)
- Friland in Feldballe (Denmark)
- Ecocamping Batak in Tsigov Chark (Bulgaria) – work in progress
GOOD PRACTICE QUESTIONNAIRE
CONTACT AND FURTHER INFORMATION:
Context – Physical/social historical
Site Analysis/Description – Place/use
Project Background and History
Design, Development and Decision-Making Process
Role of Designer(s)
Programme Elements – what was planned/ the site functions (use, users, activity)
Maintenance and Management – long and short-term view
Project Significance and Impact/Lessons Learned
What could have been done differently?
Transferable Features and Lessons
Does your project offer opportunities for volunteering or internships?
Does the project welcome visitors or study tours?
Can you offer accommodation to visitors or study tours [at the project or locally]?
Bibliography & Project Citations/References
Maps & Drawings
Photographs & Videos [Before/After/During]