Session Length: 90 min
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Say what Ecology means, how it differs from other fields, and understand their and human role in it.
- Describe Main Principles of Ecology with examples for human design
- Explain in more detail 3 of ecological processes
- Draw a typical cycle of materials
- Draw different producers and consumers and decomposers in the Trophic PyramidUnderstand the importance of webs, networks, relationships and cooperation in Ecosystems
- Explain the S-curve graph in terms of time, diversity, stability, succession
- Consider the task of pc designers to create a cultivated ecology.
Posters of cycles, paper and colourful pens, poster of S-curve, poster of some ecological principles, safety pins, big red round cushion.
For details on how to run this session please download the following pdf: Session Plan Ecology Basics Kirsty Heron-1