Monika Frank, France, has shared some lessons plans:
1. Design Process and Elements of Permaculture Design
A 90 minute session
- Know different steps in design cycle / process
- Know why it is important to follow a design process and that it is cyclical
- Get the idea that permaculture design does not only mean planning a physical site
- Get an impression of how a design can be presented
2. A Ballgame
A Simple Fun Game to be used as Energiser
1. Explain that we cannot go from current consumer society to a eco-paradise in one easy leap.
2. Be more sustainable consumers.
3. Have had a short discussion about permaculture ethics, reminding them of an earlier lecture about permaculture ethics.